She has just notified she wants to sell her part of the house, the Trust says I have month to respond if I want to buy her out or put it on the market. She booked one estate agent to come round who has massivley over valued to get the business.
At what point do I have to buy, can the house go on the market, when an offer comes in, could I match that offer and take the house of the market and buy her out? To be honest I would rather be sorting out child arrangement order access but she will not agree.
I would like to slow this process down while I try and arrange access before she just leaves and takes my daughter with no arrangement.
Could I wait the month then instruct a RICS valuation, or do I need a RICS valuation done now before the month? I also need to get started on a mortgage to see if i can get the extra money.