A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Trying to avoid FH.

  • Retiredrec
  • Retiredrec's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
2 years 9 months ago #499646 by Retiredrec
Trying to avoid FH. was created by Retiredrec
Am going to and fro via solicitors trying to agree financial split. I am a detail fan with the intention of reducing area of disagreements for negotiation. My chap keeps going for a vague Simple approach. I want a 50:50 with compensation on my spend on assets. At present am back to situation over a year ago. Do I insist on my approach? Do I change lawyer? FDR last Dec, sent my Statement for FH on his basis not mine,awaiting her Statement, meanwhile she wants FH on market, I can buy
her out with ER .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • polar
  • polar's Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
2 years 9 months ago #499683 by polar
Replied by polar on topic Re:Trying to avoid FH.
Not sure what you mean ''spend on assets' .

If you are married it doesn't matter who spent on what or whose name the asset is in.
As they say the lots in the pot.
You will also be charged every time you talk to your solicitor so bills rack up.
Ps you might like to check out his/her on your post as its confusing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11