A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

My ex keeps calling police

  • lawler777
  • lawler777's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
2 years 5 months ago #502400 by lawler777
My ex keeps calling police was created by lawler777
I have been divorced for 3 years and still cannot sell the house ,whenever I visit she lies to the police, I am visiting the house again with my new baby and will stay for a couple of weeks, via her solicitor she says she will call the police if partmer comes, what can I do as I as always want a simple peace and no trouble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • .Sylvia
  • .Sylvia's Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
2 years 5 months ago #502402 by .Sylvia
Replied by .Sylvia on topic Re:My ex keeps calling police
Why do you need to visit the house? Do you arrange the visit in advance with your ex? If not, would you like someone just turning up unannounced? Why take your baby - that will surely only inflame the situation further, could potentially put your baby in harm's way - it's quite a thoughtless thing to even consider.

Who has control of the sale of the house? If your ex is truly not co-operating and is frustrating the sale of the house, then you could request that sole conduct of the sale is passed to you, or in an extreme situation, the court itself could have conduct of the sale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11