A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • EFCL
  • EFCL's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
18 Apr 12 #324719 by EFCL
Topic started by EFCL
I am currently in the process of filling in my Consent Order form and wondered do these have to be sent to the court in triplicate form? Everything else I have done so far, ie the Petition and arrangement for children has been triplicate.

Also, I am printing out the Decree Absolute form ready to send off in a few weeks time, does this also need to be triplicate?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
18 Apr 12 #324739 by dukey
Reply from dukey
What do you mean by consent order form? if you talking about D81 both both fill it in and send it with the order.

Only one copy of the Absolute application is needed (D36).

  • EFCL
  • EFCL's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
18 Apr 12 #324744 by EFCL
Reply from EFCL
Sorry the D81 form yes. We have both filled it in together, I just wondered if they still needed everything in triplicate form.

Thanks for the advice.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.