A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Pension sharing SERPS / S2P

  • frozenman77
  • frozenman77's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
11 Jul 12 #342397 by frozenman77
Topic started by frozenman77
Can anyone tell me if Form P1 has to be completed in order to share SERPS/S2P?

I have completed form P1 for other pensions to be shared, and wondered if an equivalent form for the SERPS/S2P is available or required?


  • pegasus16
  • pegasus16's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
14 Jul 12 #343114 by pegasus16
Reply from pegasus16
yes,from speaking to my pension provider i understand that you need to complete form P1.
Where did you get the forms from ?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11