A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D80b question 6

  • MI2988
  • MI2988's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
13 Sep 12 #355610 by MI2988
Topic started by MI2988
Hi I am filling in the D80b form, for question 5 "is the respondent''s behaviour as set out in your Petition continuing?" i have answered yes, as we still argue etc. So there is no date noted for question 5. In question 6 it asks "since the date in question 5, or since the adte of your divorce, have you lived at the same address for more than 6 months?" The divorce started in August 2012 so it has not been 6 months, also, my wife has gone to stay with friends for a while and has been there for about 4 weeks. but before this we have been living in the same house. What do i note down? it has not been 6 months since the divorce started. any help will be appreciated.
thank you

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.