A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D80 D - Statement in support - 2 years consent

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
22 Dec 13 #416795 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Pea the form has changed since this thread was started, answered in your other.

  • sisterofnight
  • sisterofnight's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
11 Nov 14 #448942 by sisterofnight
Reply from sisterofnight
This is my query too -I dont see a box to write the respondents name as it appears in the signature though. Only the top box where the court name, case number and my name go. (I will try to find Peas other post to see the answer pertaining to the new form...)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11