A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

How To Instruct a Process Server

  • Simakhan
  • Simakhan's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
28 Apr 17 #491600 by Simakhan
Reply from Simakhan
What's the next step after you served the petition via process server? Did you just complete Decree Nisi request form D84 and statement D80/a/b-/c???
I want to know if you need to attached D11 sayin goricea server certificate saying petitions was served

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
29 Apr 17 #491608 by dukey
Reply from dukey

Start your own thread rather than tag others or its just lost, and your messing with other topics.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11