A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Completing Form D10, Acknowledgement of Service

  • philipk
  • philipk's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
02 May 14 #432111 by philipk
Topic started by philipk
The sample D10 specifies that an address in England or Wales is required for service. Given that the Respondent lives abroad and the divorce is amicable, can the Petitioner''s address be used? The Respondent has no other contacts in this country.

  • dxja932
  • dxja932's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
22 Jun 18 #502417 by dxja932
Reply from dxja932
Did you get an answer to this Philip?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11