A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form D80b Question

  • otanny
  • otanny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
12 years 2 months ago #47250 by otanny
Form D80b Question was created by otanny
I am the petitioner in an undefended unreasonable behaviour divorce case and need some advice regarding form D80b. There are no children involved or any assets to divide so I assume the Statement of Arrangements is not applicable therefore do I answer Yes and No to these questions under the heading, 'About the children of the family' questions 7 and 8 or do I cross them out?

7. Have you read the Statement of Arrangements
filed in this case?

8. Do you wish to alter anything in the Statement of
Arrangements or add to it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mez
  • mez's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
12 years 2 months ago #47262 by mez
Replied by mez on topic Re:Form D80b Question
In your original petition you will have stated there are no children of the marriage. Qs 7, 8, 9,on form 80B are solely about children so just put not applicable in the box.
The court can see from your original petition that there are no children.
Assets,etc will be dealt with after your nisi is granted - In your financial order or consent order, whichever route you take.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11