A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What to do next

  • Shellyoscar
  • Shellyoscar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
3 years 11 months ago #485905 by Shellyoscar
What to do next was created by Shellyoscar
Hi! Im looking for some advice!
I have had divorce papers served by a private server as my stbe didn't acknowledge the original papers.
What is the next step?
What do I have to send to the court now to progress with the divorce and be able to apply for decree nisi .
I thought this would be pretty straight forward but I thought wrong!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11