A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Deemed service D11

  • Confused3
  • Confused3's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
1 year 11 months ago #506054 by Confused3
Deemed service D11 was created by Confused3
Can anyone please tell me if I can use the summary of my mediation as the proof that the respondent has receive the divorce paper? during the medication , he told the mediator that he has the paper but he did not see any requirement for the court ask him to response. As English is not my first language, I found it is difficult to fill in the D11 form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11