A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D80b Question 4 Help Please

  • stripe123
  • stripe123's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
08 May 19 #507478 by stripe123
Topic started by stripe123

I've filed for divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour, and are currently filling in the D80b form, whilst I wait to hear the outcome of the D11 Deemed Service of D8.

Question 4 states:
If you consider that the Respondent’s behaviour has affected your health, state the effect it has had.

I have answered Yes to this and will be providing a doctors letter as my evidence for depression and anxiety. My questions are:

1. What are the consequences of saying yes to this, as I am concerned as we have a 7 year old?

2. Will the respondent see the D80b and evidence?


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11