A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • Nandini
  • Nandini's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
25 Aug 19 #509243 by Nandini
Topic started by Nandini
I would like to know my husband have applied divorce in abroad we shifted abroad with him 6 yrs back with our child who is 8 now our registration wedding done in .uk and indian wedding abroad .as per custom

Now he has filed for divorce through court in abroad I am also in abroad as i shifted with him so now where do I stand can I come back to uk and apply or any other way to deal with tis.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11