A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Exchange of form e questionnaires

  • Andrew1961
  • Andrew1961's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
1 year 3 months ago #509861 by Andrew1961
Exchange of form e questionnaires was created by Andrew1961
Hi - I’m looking for some advice on the following issue :

I’m representing myself as the respondent with my wife being represented by solicitors,

Neither of us wants to take our financial settlement to Court but I am very concerned at the process I have agreed to follow with my wife’s solicitors and the way I am being treated.

I agreed to complete and exchange form e information which we did on the 6th August. I provided answers to their questions on the 13th August. It is now the 2nd October have not received answers to my questionairre nor had any reply from my wife or wife’s solicitors ( and I have chased them many times ).

When I received the questionnaire from my wife’s solicitors I was asked to respond quickly so that settlement discussions can commence. I duly replied within a week and have heard nothing back in nearly 2 months.

Can someone advise me what action I can take as this seems blatantly wrong to me. ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11