Looking at using the following wording for section 7.2 of the D8 form, can someone advise if this is ok?
Also it states (if necessary, continue on a separate sheet). How do I do this correctly to comply with the court process?
1. The petitioner feels unable to engage in discussions with the respondent without the respondent resorting to accusations, dragging up the past, which the petitioner has become increasingly resentful of and found it draining and completely unreasonable. Examples of this were discussions on 24th January 2020 and 19th December 2019.
2. For the past 12 months, the parties have drifted apart and don’t socialise together resulting in them living separate lives and leaving the petitioner to feel abandoned, isolated and lonely. Such examples were 25th and 31st December 2019.
3. During the last 6 months of the marriage, the Respondent and Petitioner are no longer intimate with each due to the Respondent sleeping in the spare room, the respondent permanently moved out of the marital bed November 2019. This has caused frequent arguments, resulting in the Petitioner feeling unloved and neglected.
4. Since November 2019 Respondent has become emotionally distant and withdrawn from marriage life. By way of example the Respondent seemed disengaged in spending time with Petitioner and spent much time on his mobile phone or out socialising without the Petitioner.
5. In the interest of a dignified divorce, the Petitioner wishes to limit the extent of the Respondents behaviour to the above statements.
6. The Petitioner believes that the marriage is beyond repair and can no longer tolerate living with the Respondent and considers that the marriage has irretrievably broken down.