A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form A (to approve consent order)

  • ann_p
  • ann_p's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
1 month 11 hours ago #513866 by ann_p
Form A (to approve consent order) was created by ann_p
Hi Everybody,

I've been granted 'decree of nisi' and I am in the process of doing the paper work for the Consent Order. My ex-partner and I have full agreement on division of our assets.

I would really appreciate some clarification on completion of some of the forms.

1. In the Form A , in the first section ‘Nature of application” on p.2, which box should I tick if I just want the court to approve the consent order?

[ ] to apply to the court for:
[ ] to proceed with the application in the:
[ ] divorce
[ ] dissolution
[ ] nullity
[ ] annulment
[ ] (judicial) separation
[ ] to apply to vary

2. And which of the orders should I tick? I read somewhere that I should tick all of them, but I’m not so sure as in our situation, there is a transfer of property rights (I guess it’s a property adjustment order) and a lump sum order.

Feel a bit confused with all the options. Would really appreciate some help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
3 weeks 14 hours ago #514021 by hadenoughnow
Replied by hadenoughnow on topic Form A (to approve consent order)
To apply to the court for

Then just tick property adjustment order if thats what it is..

And tick the bit about it being a consent order. Court fee is £50.

Your ex should complete similar and mark for dismissal purposes only.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11