A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

mediation or VFD Form E?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Jul 10 #212573 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Yes Pixy the CETV is required but as you say often this is not practical within the time scale given, soooooooo you write CETV to follow on form E , this is quite common and court understand, by the time FDR is listed (should it be needed) most will have the CETV.

  • pixy
  • pixy's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
05 Jul 10 #212620 by pixy
Reply from pixy
oh, great :)I hadn't realised!


  • Lostboy67
  • Lostboy67's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
05 Jul 10 #212623 by Lostboy67
Reply from Lostboy67
CEVTs can come back very quickly...I had one back less than a week after requesting it, all depends on who the pension is with...


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11