My husband and I agreed that he would divorce me so that it would go through quickly as I would not contest it (I am the one who wants to get divorced). He said if I tried to divorce him he would fight it every inch of the way.
Having researched the cost of divorce I recommended him to sign up and pay for the Wikivorce package, which he did. They sent him the questionnaire. He now says he''s not ready to get divorced and can''t say when he will be and he has done nothing more with it.
I am now wondering whether to press ahead with the divorce myself and hope that him fighting it does not mean that it will cost me enormous amounts. If I do this, can I also use the Wikivorce package, or do I have to go elsewhere and, if this is the case, does anyone have any recommendations?
Do you have a Petition yet? if not there is no reason why you cannot divorce him without delay, many say they will delay proceedings and cause problems but there is little they can actually do, for every problem there is an answer.
For example he ignores the court form sent, no problem you have it served and the process moves on, other than that there is very little anyone can do to delay the process.