A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • vanilla30
  • vanilla30's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
17 Jan 17 #487577 by vanilla30
Topic started by vanilla30
What can I do please?

The ex has clearly mislead his barrister who drafted a court order which has resulted in telephone being changed from the first and last monday of the month to every two weeks.

The judge made a point of stating that he was reducing contact not increasing it, howevr that the last hearing there was no mention of increasing it.

Now his barrister has drafted the order which states every two weeks.

What can I do? Write to the court? Write to the barrister?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11