A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Changing solicitors? Any recommendations

  • stay positive
  • stay positive's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
13 Dec 18 #505330 by stay positive
Reply from stay positive
Sorry was not meant as a recommendation.

  • jenson
  • jenson's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
18 Dec 18 #505409 by jenson
Reply from jenson
hadenoughnow wrote:

Please do not name any firms on the forum. Any recommendations should be via pm only.



Thanks had had one good recommendation still looking for another to represent my father.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11