A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Non existant Form E....

  • russw
  • russw's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
20 Jul 20 #513349 by russw
Topic started by russw
This may be a common problem but i'm not sure as to how serious this is getting (or got)! I have got a court date lined up on the 24th August with the supposed exchange of form E being today. However no sign of them at the court today and my ex wifes solicitor is away on annual leave for three days - basically the deadline has been missed by them (not me). So my question is where does this leave me both legally and on a practical level? Her previous Form E at the start of the financial process seven months ago was inadequate and very innacurate and the responces and communications from her solicitor have been accusational and unhelpful. I'm now acting for myself as paying a solicitor just to be ignored proved to be financially untennable. Am i likely to only have sight of her Form E just before the August court date, nessesitating an adjournment? What leverage or rights do i have legally for the supply of the form, and how do i go about enforcing these? Many thanks .......

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11