A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Complaint about services

  • DisputeRecruit
  • DisputeRecruit's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
13 Oct 21 #517898 by DisputeRecruit
Topic started by DisputeRecruit
I am wondering if anyone has made a formal complaint about their solicitor, and was it successful? Would appreciate some guidance on if my complaint is valid and how I would compose and write a successful complaint. Thanks

  • .Charles
  • .Charles's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yesterday 09:34 #517911 by .Charles
Reply from .Charles
It depends what it's about. Have you made a formal complaint to the solicitor? They should have a complaints procedure, the details of which should be in the first letter you had from them which is usually called a 'client care letter'.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11