A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Property & Divorce

  • goldeneye
  • goldeneye's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 Nov 07 #7899 by goldeneye
Topic started by goldeneye
separated for 3 years divorce through anytime. I have been lliving in the marital home for the last 3 years payingthe mortgage, the ex wifes name is on the house, where do I stand legally if she wanted to move back in?? 2 of our children are living with here aged 16 and 8.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11