Step By Step Guide to adding a new entry into the Directory Of Solictors:
1) Enter the name of your firm
2) Select your local Wikivorce country site.
3) Enter your firm's address
4) Enter email address and website URL
5) Enter contact details
6) Check the appropriate boxes for 'Free Consultation', 'Legal Aid' etc
7) Enter a description of your firm:
- this can be just a simple text paragraph.
- or it can be a fully fledged html web page with graphics and links
(one quick option is to cut and paste text from your own website)
8) The next step is to correctly setup a location map. Press the "Fetch Coordinates" button to automatically define your office location (the longitude and latitude fields should be populated). If this does not work you can instead use the interactive map to locate your office and click on your office location to set correct coordinates.
9) Upload your Logo & one small marketing image
- they should be no larger than 300KB
You can just copy these from your website by:
- putting mouse over logo on website, then right click and save image to a file
- then use browse button in wikivorce form to select the image you just saved
10) Select your local county:
- click [+] by country name to expand list of counties
- click county name then click [>>>] to select that county
(to unselect wrong county click county name then [<<<])
11) Check box to accept terms and conditions
12) Enter security code (this is there to block spam) and press "Send"