A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Probate disclosure

  • BRM
  • BRM's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Mar 08 #15640 by BRM
Topic started by BRM
Hi, I'm at the begining of AR and why ex is refusing to disclose her fathers will & probate, just saying she wasn't left anything. I was wondering if I can view this without her consent. eg are they open to the public to view.

Thanks in advance


  • LittleMrMike
  • LittleMrMike's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
03 Mar 08 #15642 by LittleMrMike
Reply from LittleMrMike
Yes. Apply to the York District Probate Registry. You must of course give them full details of the deceased, full name, date of death,anything to help the Registry track it down.


  • BRM
  • BRM's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Mar 08 #15646 by BRM
Reply from BRM
Thanks. I will do

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.