A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Public Access Barrister

  • margarita2309
  • margarita2309's Avatar Posted by
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
09 May 12 #329569 by margarita2309
Topic started by margarita2309
Can anyone recommend for Essex area a good PA Barrister for financial proceedings that won''t cost the earth.

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
10 May 12 #329596 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
If anyone can give a personal recommendation, can they please send Margarita a PM?

The Public Access Bar Association will have further information on PA barristers, and how to find one - www.paba.org.uk/

  • mellou
  • mellou's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
10 Aug 12 #348601 by mellou
Reply from mellou
I can recommend the barristers at Advise Me . There will be somebody available in the Essex area here as they have direct access barristers across the country.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.