A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

form e

  • yellowrose
  • yellowrose's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
03 Jun 12 #334885 by yellowrose
Topic started by yellowrose
I saw something last week (or at least I think I did) that said that the page int he form E asking about cohabiting had changed and now asked for financial details of the cohabitee. I can''t find the page. Did I dream it or has it changed and if so where can I download it.


  • NoWhereToTurnl
  • NoWhereToTurnl's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
03 Jun 12 #334906 by NoWhereToTurnl
Reply from NoWhereToTurnl
Hi YRose,
yes the older form E had option boxes to tick yes or no for cohabitation/remarried on the front page. There is now a dedicated page asking for income/asset information of cohabitee/new married partner''s details. This is voluntary but further details and proof can be requested. If you want more info please PM

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.