A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Attachments to form E

  • furryfish
  • furryfish's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
01 Jul 12 #340252 by furryfish
Topic started by furryfish
I have been advised to attach a diary of events ( comprehensive chronology of relationship) to my formE but cannot see how this would be admissible as although it puts everything into perspective, it does not relate to any one particular box or question. Should I withhold this from the form?

Secondly, would photographs evidencing the complete destruction and flooding of my property caused by my x be admissible and if so should I also present pictures of how it was before?

Many thanks.

  • NoWhereToTurnl
  • NoWhereToTurnl's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
01 Jul 12 #340275 by NoWhereToTurnl
Reply from NoWhereToTurnl
Hi furryfish,

The chronology is not like a diary, its just key dates, double spaced, one side of A4, eg;


date of marriage

childrens names & DOB

date of seperation

orders and dates

hearing & dates.

Hope that helps,

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.