A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Format for answering questions

  • Dottylottie
  • Dottylottie's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
09 Oct 12 #359978 by Dottylottie
Topic started by Dottylottie
Hello all,

My friend has had his first Ancillary Relief hearing (he''s representing himself) and has to answer some of the applicant''s questions. Is there a special form/set format for doing this (as there is for asking questions) or can he just put his answers on a blank piece of paper and send it to the stbx solicitor?

Can he respond to their statement of issues at the same time if he has any issues with it?

Kind regards

  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
10 Oct 12 #360231 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
What you normally do is set out each question and then give the answer underneath it. Any additional documents can be attached at the end of it.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.