A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

benefit fraud

  • Paul88
  • Paul88's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Jan 18 #498904 by Paul88
Reply from Paul88
I run a mobile sandblasting business employing 1other and this runs from the house, I had the garage converted. The house is 5 bed and I want to take mortgage on. When it was purchased it was done on my income as she didn’t really have any. She’s now found a house to rent for her and kids and wants to move out. The difficulty has been that I’ve needed to go to the house every day to run the business. She had no assets prior.

  • WYSPECIAL's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
20 Jan 18 #498909 by WYSPECIAL
Reply from WYSPECIAL
On what basis are you paying CM for a child that isn't yours?

How is she going to get a boat that you don't own valued? And to what purpose?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11