A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

advice please on family court and cafcass

  • rachelcefai
  • rachelcefai's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
01 Apr 10 #195773 by rachelcefai
Reply from rachelcefai
i have lived with my partner for two years when we deicded he should apply for residence of his two boys. Even though i have been interviewed by several social workers for court reports as the childrn will be living with me full time if we get residencey I am never allowed in the court room as I do not have PR for the children concerned and the family courts are private to those not named on the court papers as respondent or applicant or a witness. Hope this helps.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.