A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

my court/cafcass experiance.

  • Onlylexus
  • Onlylexus's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
21 Dec 09 #170636 by Onlylexus
Reply from Onlylexus
I thank you for your encouragement and advice. Can you tell me how long does it usally take to get PR? My on going case has been ensuing now for 2 years, and still i dont have pr?

  • TopDad33
  • TopDad33's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
22 Dec 09 #170911 by TopDad33
Reply from TopDad33
in my case Pr was passed through very quickly, im sure within a month. good luck to you

  • NostrangertoCAFCASS
  • NostrangertoCAFCASS's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
05 Jan 10 #173768 by NostrangertoCAFCASS
Reply from NostrangertoCAFCASS
I too feel your pain and as a mother have experienced similar difficulties a court which has 'lost' paper work, a new and inexperienced CAFCASS officer and my children interviewed the day before the final hearing without my consent and knowledge.
The list goes on, but you get the picture.

  • KidsGoApe
  • KidsGoApe's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Jan 10 #178101 by KidsGoApe
Reply from KidsGoApe
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I have had no contact with my daughter for 18 months even though I have 50% custody. I am posting everything I can as i find it on kidsgoapeblog stop by and leave a comment please. Malc

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.