A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Rights of half siblings

  • zonked
  • zonked's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
20 Jan 10 #178292 by zonked
Reply from zonked
My apologies for mis-understaing your earlier post.

In essence, are you saying that you want
your older children to have contact with your family along the lines that the court has ordered, and, that your reasons include the distress caused to your younger children by their conituned absence?

It would seem that you either try and negotiate agreement with the ex (perhaps through letters or mediaton) or if that failed seek enforcement of the order through the courts.

Appologies if i have muddied the waters again.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.