A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What does it mean

  • NikkiD
  • NikkiD's Avatar
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
02 Jun 10 #207128 by NikkiD
Reply from NikkiD
My husband had problems getting his ex to agree to dates he submitted for holiday contact, and she delayed them so much so that the Court ordered her to agree them! She didn't, they returned to Court and it's now written in the Order that dates must be agreed as soon as possible, but within 28 days maximum. So, if she doesn't respond to dates submitted, either positively or to discuss alternatives then she is breaching the Order.

Might be an idea to get such a clause added to your Order, if possible.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.