A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Ordered to file statment till 20 June 3 pm..

  • stvert
  • stvert's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
07 Jun 10 #207863 by stvert
Topic started by stvert

I need a quick answer.I have been ordered by High Court to file statement till 20th June and next hearing is on 1 july 2010.

What would happended if I send me statment before hearing but on 23 June 2010?

What If I am late in sending statement?

Thanks for your time and help.


  • mumsty
  • mumsty's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
07 Jun 10 #207866 by mumsty
Reply from mumsty
Personally I wouldn't risk not keeping to deadlines although my form E is delayed but thats another story!

I thought the info had to be with the court 10 days before.

Is there any reason why you can't send your statement on 20 June (other than it being a Sunday!!!)

I would suggest either sendng it on the 18 June or first thing on the Monday.

Good Luck


  • stvert
  • stvert's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
07 Jun 10 #207869 by stvert
Reply from stvert

Thanks for your reply.Actually I am oversea and I need to send it to my solicitor first by post and it would takes 4 to 5 days then he would send it to High court.

I was thinking may be this whole process takes a bit long and I miss my deadline.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.