A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

False Allegation Advice please

  • khan72
  • khan72's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
15 Apr 12 #324059 by khan72
Topic started by khan72
Hi Everyone,
STBX made a false allegation that after my daughter was born, I was abusive and threatened to leave her. (I did actually leave only while she was being argumentitive. I dislike arguments and I just disengage). She goes on to say that midwives and social services were concerned for her. They kept her in for several days more than required. They only sent STBX home after her mother(mother of STBX) assured them she would be at home with her.
What actually happened was that STBX had a caesarian and my daughter had failed her hearing tests for a few days (so got kept in). Now the court has asked for actual medical evidence for her side of the events.
Oh dear.:(No such evidence exists.

Here is my question. Mother of STBX is a social worker specialising in child matters. Can I ask the court that if STBX evidence is untrue, that employer (Social services)of Mother of STBX is made aware of their employees lie wrt a child matter in court? Should such an individual be allowed to conduct matters in future? Should such an individual have all of their cases reviewed?

There will be one of two outcomes if this is allowed. Either way, my case gets stronger.
1) STBX will withdraw the specific allegation to save her mothers career (therefore all her sworn statement will go in the bin)
2) Mother of STBX will lose her job and be disgraced

Remember - not being vindictive here. Just being a good citizen. Also I made zero allegations about her vs her 40+.

Please help. :)

  • sexysadie
  • sexysadie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
16 Apr 12 #324078 by sexysadie
Reply from sexysadie
I beg to differ: while you do need to correct false allegations in court it is simply vindictive to try to make sure that your ex ''lose her job and be disgraced''.

I don''t suppose her desperation around the court case would affect her judgement in her work, and for you to wreck her career would cause long-term animosity. You have a daughter that you still need to raise together. That requires you to at least be civil to each other. Wrecking her future makes that unlikely.

Best wishes,

  • khan72
  • khan72's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
16 Apr 12 #324081 by khan72
Reply from khan72
Its not the ex but her mother. The question is one of morality. Its not the first allegation which has caused me to be separated from my daughter. Ex''s mum knew that drugs allegations would sway a judge, and it did. The fact is a 3rd party is coming in and causing issues. Whats worse is, she is using her knowledge of child matters and making up lies.
Would you not agree that lies should have consequences? I have done nothing wrong but I have a molestation order on me based on these lies where I can go to prison for 5 year and or unlimited fine. By the way, if I had behaved in a manner as alleged, I would have lost my job and career.
Lets be fair here. Had there been no lies, Everyone would be happy.
I am not doing anything against the Ex. I will however draw the line and ensure that any 3rd party who assists in making false allegations is fair game. I am also sending a strong signal - Make sure you allegations are true or i will follow up on every single one of them.

....and yes i am a Scorpio...;)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.