A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What can i do ????

  • woodbutcher3773
  • woodbutcher3773's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
14 Aug 12 #349396 by woodbutcher3773
Topic started by woodbutcher3773
I know this might be premachore but i have been to court my x didnt turn up and the judge gave me a court order for contact it has the warning notice and a penal notice .
I am due to take my daughter abroad 1 week today and the judge has told me to return to the court the day before i fly if my x refuses to let me have the contact as per the court order,What i need to no is if this happens and i go to the court on the monday will i have to make an ex-party order or will this be dealt with under the origanal application .And if i see the judge what can they do or even what would likely happen..
thanks as i am realy worried that contact will be refused.

  • zonked
  • zonked's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 Aug 12 #349415 by zonked
Reply from zonked
I think in your shoes I would download the C79 enforcment form, fill it out, but don''t file it. Just have it ready along with the fee if needed.

Attend court with the contact order, speak to the clerk and say that you were told to return that day to see the judge on an ex parte basis. I don''t think you''ll need the C79 form but it will be good to have it just in case.

Honestly can''t say what will happen.

  • woodbutcher3773
  • woodbutcher3773's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
14 Aug 12 #349552 by woodbutcher3773
Reply from woodbutcher3773
i have been via an enforcement order this is why i now have a penal notice attached

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.