A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Exchanging Position Statements - Please Advice

  • Daddy2011
  • Daddy2011's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Oct 15 #467899 by Daddy2011
Topic started by Daddy2011
I was wondering if anyone could provide some advice on the following:

My ex and I were ordered to exchange position statements in relation to child arrangements and were given a date by which to do this in an interim order. I complied with the order and duly provided my ex with my position statement. My ex to date has not done this. We also need to send copies to court which I have done. We are due back in court soon and it seems that my ex will not be providing me her position statement until either the very last minute or not at all.

I am concerned that she has not provided her statement probably because she has made false allegations and is trying to affect my preparations and "shock and awe" me in court.

Has anyone else been through a similar situation?

How would you advise I deal with this situation?

  • thedragon
  • thedragon's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
13 Oct 15 #467944 by thedragon
Reply from thedragon
Hi Daddy

Unfortunately there isn''t really anything you can do except email and ask for the statement reminding her what is expected.

I had the same. She would bring the statements to the court instead of sending them before or would send them the morning of the hearing.

Let the judge know that this has occurred and he/she will remind her of her obligation. They take a dim view of this sort of behavior.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.