A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Filling out a C2 document and applying to amend current child arrangements

  • YELLOWROSE2020's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
26 Aug 20 #513847 by YELLOWROSE2020
Topic started by YELLOWROSE2020
I am currently looking to fill out a C2 document to change the current arrangements. Do I need to write a position statement giving detailed reasons why?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11