A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Unable to afford solicitor

  • Rachel8979
  • Rachel8979's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
17 Sep 20 #514136 by Rachel8979
Topic started by Rachel8979
I have been through 25 years of domestic abuse and I finally left him. The children don’t want to see him and he has taken me to court to see them. I have 3 older kids with him and 2 younger ones. The older ones don’t speak to him at all after what he was like with them growing up.
The younger kids don’t want to see him either but he is trying to get Joint custody Or just to see them. He lets them down a lot and they are constantly upset by his lies , I am trying to shield the younger ones from the emotional abuse The older kids had to endure growing up. I can’t afford a solicitor but I need to tell the courts exactly what he is like. Can my older kids have a say in court ?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11