A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

final salary pension

  • louanne28
  • louanne28's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
01 Jul 09 #128070 by louanne28
Topic started by louanne28
hi everyone
just need some help
last week signed divorce papers using collaborative law ,was happy at time,
ex husband has final salary pension to be taken at age 60
CETV value: £221,859.12
EMP[with out taking lump sum]:£1,542.24
Lump sum :£90,269.00
EMP[after maximum lump sum }:£1,128.36

it was agreed i would get 25% of lump sum
having been together for 15yrs[cohabitation and marriage]

should i get more of the pension? and if so, what should i do now ? , as all collaborative agreements have been signed ???.

  • Fiona
  • Fiona's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
01 Jul 09 #128083 by Fiona
Reply from Fiona
It isn't possible to make a meaningful comment without all the details of a particular case. Pensions have to be seen in the overall context.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.