A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcement of uk consent order in the USA

  • samanthacc3
  • samanthacc3's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
30 Nov 15 #470211 by samanthacc3
Topic started by samanthacc3
How do I do this. I have a uk Consent Order and a deed separation notarised by a us legal. My ex is now us citizen living in South Carolina and to date has not paid a penny of the consent order. I a, visiting my son in Atlanta and want to know how I get this order enforced and make him pay monies owed he owes over £100,000

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.