A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

need your assistance please

  • jessboy
  • jessboy's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
26 Jun 12 #339383 by jessboy
Topic started by jessboy
hi! i''m a new member here. last month my wife left home when i was at work and served me with non-mol order and prohibition order re my 3 years old daughter.

fortunately judge has dismissed non-mol order against me to my surprise as she made very serious allegations against me and when i was represnting myself at the court.

now cafcas has contacted me yesterday and then i told my side of the story. my wife has a daughter (13 years old then) from her previous marriage and allegedly she was sexually molested by my wife''s in law. i asked her to report to the police but her family pressured her not pursue the case. the same in law was also reported to the police for molesting my wife''s younger sister when she was at similar age. but again family did not pursue the case. fortunately, i have found the correspondence with social services where she contacted them re sexual molestation and they tried to contact with her but had no response.

i need to know how it can help me to obtain the full residence order in favour of me. i am genuinely concern for my daughter safety.

  • zonked
  • zonked's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Jun 12 #339391 by zonked
Reply from zonked
If I understand your post correctly; your saying that your ex''s historic failure to protect her other child or contact the authorities makes her unfit now as a resident parent. I don''t know how plausible your argument is but suggest you take some legal advice before making any court applications.

If I have misunderstood your post, if there is a current risk of abuse that of course is a different matter.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.