A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

new partner and his harrasment and intimidation

  • grafter
  • grafter's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
28 Jun 12 #339773 by grafter
Topic started by grafter
Hi everyone,i have recently posted a few posts as I am new here.

Last night I saw text messages between my 11 year old daughter and her mams partner,that I found unacceptable.to say the least.then today I found out he has super imposed a picture of my daughter and added a zombies face to it,then made a joky comment,worse than that her mam has commented sauing she likes it.i have my doubts about this individual,and took them up with my ex but she dont care.this man also looks after my daughter wen mum at work.
Is there anything I can do about this as I am very concerned about this as his facebook page is open for all to see.very odd
thanks grafter

  • wmorris2
  • wmorris2's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
28 Jun 12 #339776 by wmorris2
Reply from wmorris2
Aside from go round nd rip this throat out (which I would do if it was my daughter he''d done it to) I''d express concerns to the police about it. Keep the messsges. Ask for him to be checked out.

It''s you protecting your child. Anyone who says against it either has no kids or is weird.

  • zonked
  • zonked's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Jun 12 #339780 by zonked
Reply from zonked
grafter - no one knows the situation but you. But my advice is keep a cool head.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.