A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

contact changes ..ex filed court papers

  • Rumplestiltsk1n
  • Rumplestiltsk1n's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
08 Jul 12 #341860 by Rumplestiltsk1n
Reply from Rumplestiltsk1n
i forgot to add that she is also a child care professional and has been for some 24years. Its such a shame that she cant put the needs of her own children first.

  • runningmum
  • runningmum's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
09 Jul 12 #342018 by runningmum
Reply from runningmum
Unfortunatly my ex thinks i am less than reasonable and have been accused many times of trying to take our son away from him ....allwithout any foundation i hasten to add! Court should be a last resort as you say stepper so i think an e- mail in the week with some suggestions maybe an idea. Although now he has taken the first step in the court process I''m not sure how that will affect anything? Can he just stop the process if we agree on something? Maybe I should introduce my ex to yours rm to see what unreasonable actually is! I m about to arrange extra days in the summer hols over and above the agreed 2 weeks as then son dosnt have to go to holiday clubs which he isnt keen on and are expensive
Lets see what happens this week!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.