A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Please help. Any advice appreciated.

  • london1234
  • london1234's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
21 Jul 12 #344512 by london1234
Topic started by london1234
Hi everyone,

Long winded but here goes.....

my ex husband and I have a 7 year old. W e have been seperated for some time approx 4 years.

We have been to court 2 times now ... he breached the first court order numerous times but reported me! I did NOT breach it at all.

We now have a second order (again as with the first it was set out around his shifts!) He has continued to breach this order also. I have just revcieved an enforcement order stating that I hvae breached it. This is simply untrue.
As recent as Tuesday he was due to collect our daughter from school.... he failed to turn up and claimed he ''forgot''!!!!

I really am petrified as I now have to go to court again.

I did report him to Cafcas and the court and they advised me that I was doing the right thing buy not breaching it and giving him to his every whim when he calls and say he wants to see our dauhgter on days he isn''t supposed to.
It would seem his apllication was seen before mine.

To top it off he also has another child with another lady who is doing the exact same thing too. Surely he shouldnt be allowed to keep this behaviour up? Or wasting the courts time?
Please please does anyone have any advise??

  • Emma8485
  • Emma8485's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
21 Jul 12 #344522 by Emma8485
Reply from Emma8485
Hi you may need to provide more detail in order for Wikis to be able to help. What breach does he say that you have committed?

If you can demonstrate that you have been flexible when he has needed changes and you have made your child availabel for contact I dont see how the enforcement action ill be successful.

take care

  • ClimbMountains
  • ClimbMountains's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
11 Aug 12 #348833 by ClimbMountains
Reply from ClimbMountains
Do react to what he does and however bad he is you need to always act properly and be polite

You cannot force him to take contact.

You say that "it would seem his application was seen before mine". Have you made an application. I''m not sure that I fully understand the situation.

If you do not provide/allow contact as defined in the order then you are in breach and he can seek enforcement not matter how bad or annoying he has been.

You just need to stay calm and keep a detailed record of everything and keep all messages, texts, emails, notes....

If he hasn''t collected your daughter from school get the school to document this.

I wouldn''t worry about court to much. You just need to comply with the court order and ignore all of his abuse and games.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.