A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Statement of Arrangements Form

  • feltflower
  • feltflower's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
23 Aug 12 #351513 by feltflower
Topic started by feltflower
I am new to this site and have tried to find the answer to my question through searching but cannot. Apologies if I have missed it however. I am filing for divorce and need to fill in a statement of arrangement. The form D8A assumes that the respondent is non resident and that there are certain contact arrangements. In our case, my partner lives in the house and is a resident parent. But this will change when we finally work things out and he leaves. At that point we will need to make some arrangements for contact. But how do I fill in the form? Should I write the form out as though my husband will become the non resident parent and then write down our future anticipated arrangements? Many thanks for any advice that you can offer

  • Elphie
  • Elphie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
23 Aug 12 #351525 by Elphie
Reply from Elphie
Its purpose is to ensure you and stbx have discussed the arrangements for the childre, so I would say "husband currently resident. But When he has his own place x, y and z will happen." it doesn''t make a binding order in the same way the Consent Order does for finances.

Also, You will have the opportunity to update it before the application for the Nisi is made.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11