A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

County court fee''s

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar Posted by
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
02 Jul 13 #399676 by dukey
Topic started by dukey
Many will be aware that county court application costs went up a tad on the first of the month (1st July 2013) out of interest I have called a couple of courts, asked them and they know nothing about it at all, only one court said oh yeah someone else said that but no the costs are still the same.

I asked what is the cost of a divorce petition £340 all said.

What is the cost of an on notice Directions application, (all asked what that was) long story short they said £90, all of them.

I give up :(

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
02 Jul 13 #399678 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Just as well there is a full list of the increased court fees here on Wikivorce. ;)

Revised Court Fees

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.