A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help going to court over a Financial Settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support for people who are going to court over a fair financial settlement, for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form Ex160

  • Jennieg
  • Jennieg's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Nov 13 #415023 by Jennieg
Topic started by Jennieg
My ex is filling for divorce I''m helping him with the paperwork. He is in receipt of JSA so is entitled to full remission my question is this section 2 talks about dependant children we have 2 children together which he does support through his JSA allowance at £6 a week ! Do I have to include evidence of this as he is paying it not receiving it ! I''m confused !!!

  • u6c00
  • u6c00's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Nov 13 #415027 by u6c00
Reply from u6c00
Is it income based jsa? If so he only needs to fill in section 1.

If he receives contribution based jsa then he fills in section 2 but he wouldn''t list the children as dependent unless he lives with them.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.